COLLEGE & SEMINARY
Call Now (540) 692-9750
Ministry Experience & Degrees
Life Experience Credits
While the vast majority of Kingdom students enroll in traditional learning programs, we do have a life experience evaluation option available for those select individuals who bring significant ministry experience and/or education at the time of admission.
The process for Life Experience Evaluation is quite simple. Interested students contact the Office of the Academic Dean to begin the evaluation process. Although individually molded to meet the needs of each particular student, the following are generally required for the college to formulate its decision:
1. Detailed resume listing work, ministry, and educational history
2. Copies of transcripts for all previous education (if applicable)
3. Three references (at least one pastoral) who can attest to your
character and academic excellence
4. Review fee of $50 US payable by check or credit/debit card.
Once all of your materials arrive the review process is usually completed within two weeks. The committee's findings are shared with the applicant, and if a life experience degree is granted, the admission offer will include...
- degree level and major awarded
- tuition for the degree
For more information please contact Dean Pandel at
(540) 692-9750 or email@example.com.